Happy Friday! Ready to catch up on your e-commerce and marketing reading for the week? Here are five new posts that you shouldn’t miss.
- Unbounce featured a case study from ViralSweep on how one store drove $15,000 in conversions with one giveaway. Use this post as a checklist for how to run your next sweepstakes or giveaway the right way.
- Is it time to rebrand your social accounts? Learn how Moz rebranded their social media last year to plan and execute a seamless transition.
- Quicksprout has a new infographic on how to decrease your bounce rate. In addition to sharing industry benchmarks — blogs typically have a bounce rate of 70 to 98 percent while e-commerce sites are usually around 20 to 40 percent — Neil Patel outlines design, content and usability improvements you can make to lower yours.
- Live chat can be a great way to replicate an in-store experience on your e-commerce site. If you already have live chat or are thinking about adding it, don’t miss these 25 customer chat tips from Kevin Gao for KISSMetrics.
- When it comes to building an e-commerce business, Andrew Youderian has been there and successful done that. His case for boostrapping your business is a must-read if you are facing funding decisions.
What were your favorite reads this week? Leave a comment and let us know!
Want to read more posts like this?